SBA Maine Export Week 2023
Nearly 96% of consumers live outside the U.S., and two-thirds of the world's purchasing power is in foreign countries. Join us in this annual event that brings resources, training, and Maine's export communities together!
Monday, May 8th: Why Export and Am I Ready?
- Our SBA Keynote speaker will kick off the week by highlighting the benefits of Exporting. Learn the tools to help you assess export readiness and identify target markets.
Tuesday, May 9th: Export Assistance Resources
- Representatives from Maine International Trade Center (MITC) will share trade tools available to navigate export processes commonly faced by small businesses, including the STEP program.
Wednesday, May 10th: Export Financing Opportunities
- Export finance programs are available to help small businesses get started on international sales. Representatives from SBA, ExIm Bank, and local banks will provide an overview of these programs.
Thursday, May 11th: Building an Export Business Plan
- An international business plan helps you to assemble facts, anticipate future goals, identify constraints and create an action statement. Join this workshop to learn about the key components of a sound international export plan.
Friday, May 12th: Small Business Exporter Panel
- Maine's small businesses engaged in international trade share their successes, challenges and tips for operating in the current global environment.
Register for the entire series to receive reminders and follow-up emails for each individual event!
This series is being brought to you in collaboration between the US SBA's Maine District Office, the SBDC, and the Women's Business Center.
Funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. SBA. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact email@example.com
Fee: No Cost